Monday 9 May 2011

sick alert

 
pity me right ? =.=




Yesterday, I woke up in the morning with a strong headache . My voice has changed . I am trying to decided which head cold symtom I hate the most, it's been a toss up between coughing . I got the higher temperature with 39celcius . Last night, my aunty bring me to see the Doctor in Clinic Alam Medic at Subang Perdana . At the same time, the doc ask one ques. 'ada boyfriend tak?', o-em-ji . He asked me two times, before he checked and after he checked me. HAHAHA . okay, doctor sewel . macam takde soalan lain -.-' I am taking loads of medicine and drinking lots of water . I HATE MEDICINE ! okay, get well soon ainulfatihah :') 


hello yeah, this is what i got from the pharmacy in the clinic .
-_______________-
I HATE MEDICINE !!!!!!!!!!!!


1 comments:

hani apandi said...

jaga diri, jaga kesihatan :)

Post a Comment