Monday 28 February 2011

period pain -_____________-



ohmygod . i'm having this period pain today . for sure, I HATE PERIOD PAIN . it's hurtsss ! demmit =,=
the blood was just squirting out my seloar tido last morning . err . I hate it when the blood goes anywhere .
but period pains is deeply awful and make me super duper ANGRY . God sure do not bless on women, girls teenage for this :)




actually, i'm not in mood with him today . hell yeah, this is because of this pain .
no wonder boys dont undersatand and think we're in bad mood because of it . GRR

"Boy:Psh how bad can a period be, so what you got cramps.
Girl: How about you let me stab you in your stomach 100 times, let you bleed there, and make you walk around like everything is perfectly fine.
Boy:o.o"
Now that's just exxagerating


p/s : never insult a girl when she has crumps . lol







0 comments:

Post a Comment