Thursday 21 April 2011

Together With Her :)




People said, muka kita samaaaa. Aieee, sama kaaa? Sama oh? hahaha. SEPETTTTT !


I got nothing to say, but take a look at some of the pictures we took that day. So much fun :)

 Hoinkkk ! 

 Mine << , hers >> 


Tauk ada mun nya ambik gamba, nya sorang kenak. aku half jak. =,=

She hates it when I do that. :)
 Sik malu la nya aku ambik gmba nya tekkk, mun sik dpdah gyaa, sikda nya maokk ehh. 



kenak muka kitak giya sayangg.. hahaha.



 Auwwww, suka ini, suka suka.. ;D
 Nahhhhhhh sayang, maok gilak tek nakk.. yaaa, mek ngkah lam blog. 

Should not be like this actually , should be closerrrrrr. :P


Had fun with her and my fattttt sissy, hehe. Me? Nooo, I'm not fat. bak kata Anne, i'm just bontokkkk . :P How I wish dapat jalan kedak tok agik eh. soooo much fun. hhehe.



I love you, Ainnul Fatihah.
by Aroll

0 comments:

Post a Comment