Thursday 7 April 2011

what the..?

I went to the mall and I found something really shocked me ! o-em-ji
GIRLS do cut their hair verrrrrrrrrryyyyyy short O.O
and BOYS to keep their hair verrrrrrrrrryyy long  0.0


I'M LIKE WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN TO THE WORLD? 
EVERYTHING IS GOING OPPOSITE?????? -_____-'


fitriyah : I used to have freakishly long hair, covered half my face and 1 eye at all times xD now its "normal" got tired of getting into fights with people calling me a "faggot"...PS. I won all those fights (;


me : Hahaha glad that you get your mind back :P I think it's weird if a guy have long and a girl have short hair *_*


fitriyah : depends on how short the girls hair was lol, like....my hair short? or down to her shoulders


me : Like your darjah satu's hair (short as boys hair) very short 0.0" hahahaha


fitriyah : oh...I'm not gnna judge lol, but I think hair shoulder length is cute, plus they'd have more control over it since its not too long. less fly aways xD


me : ngek, it's shorter! It's not on their shoulder! It's up their ears, and their is no hair that can fly :P


MODE : PEREYYYYYYY ! :DD




0 comments:

Post a Comment