Wednesday 13 April 2011

touching :'(

I'M SORRY for not listening to you when you're giving advice to me . It's because I was so tensed up about my life and you just butt in like as if you know everything .
I'M SORRY that I ignored you when you tried to talk to me . I'm not the girl who's very carefree and has nothing on her mind . I had many work to settle at that time and everyone wanted me to do something for them .
I'M SORRY that I scolded you for no reason . Why can't I ? You've been raising your voice at me the whole time and you don't hold any respect for me . So why should I ?
I'M SORRY that I left you behind because you won't let me do something that I wanted .
I'M SORRY because I was mad at you . I didn't want to talk to you because you left me behind when I most needed you .
I'M SORRY that I glared at you when you were talking to me . No , I was not PMSing . I did that because I didn't want to open my mouth and break your heart .
I'M SORRY because I treat you as a friend and gave you my advice . But you don't and instead you brush me off as if I'm not alive .
I'M SORRY because I hurt you . I didn't mean it .

I'M SORRY for not being good enough for you . I did my best for everyone . :')
kamek terasa kitak layan mek gya eh. nak pagi tadik ya bah. sedeh gilak gilak kmk. ktk macam lejuk jak eh. ishhh. i hate this stupid feeling. -.- 





look at those picture . hmm sayangggg ! i'm sorry i can't be perfect for you. imma not perfect enough for you. yeah i know and admit it -,- i'm sorry for what i'm done one thing for sure :( iloveyou eh. i try to best for him. but it not enough. maybe i've make a mistake. i'm really sorry from deepest of my heart.. he will be the only on in my heart. nowadays kite gadoh gadoh kan? siap dgn sumpahan gitu. alahai. apelah nasib ade gf macam aku ni. =.= teruk sesangat. . we're like errr. uwarghhh ! skaty kau la mok apa. hihihi. and and kalau kite gadoh kan, mesti i dgr die nangessss. hahaha. :p kau gemok, aku sayang kau bodoh paloi bengong. nahhh. skali gik ko nyuroh ku nangis kedak tadik, ku bunoh kau ! shiahhhhh. hahahah.


I'm sorry I hurt you, I didn't mean to. I'm sorry I hurt you,
I regret it, I do.What I did, I regret
So lets make up and forget. 
I'M SORRY !


NAHHH ! AMBIK HATI I NI . BAWAK BALEK KAT KAMPUNG OYA. HAHAHAHAHA ! :))

eh jap. yang i maksudkan budak gemok kat post atas tadi budak ni ke? 
HAHHHHH !
OH TIDAKKKKKKKKKKK. BUKAN BUKAN BUKAN.
INI DIA. TU KAT BAWAH TU :))
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
nahhh. ambik kau budak gemok. tok la budak gemok kamek. anne punnn. hahaha :))
ngawwwwh ! ILOVEYOUEVENMORE :DD

nahhh aroll! ambik baju tok. embak pg kl lak k. hahahah :))



0 comments:

Post a Comment