Monday 28 March 2011

HIM :'(



AWANG AMYDZWEIROOL ! <3
heyyy. i'm not okay. kinda down. for sure, he always be my side when imma in problem and so on. oh okay, aku merasa berjauhan yang amat jauhhhhhh. seyyyy. nya kat Langkawi then KL. pegi melancong. rindok aty kitak wai. orang kaya tek nak. har har har ! fake laughhhhh. -____- pulang gik yanggg. lamak sik nangga muka eh. riya mek keluar sik best eh sikda kitak yang. sebab mun keluar ke sine sine mesti ada kitak. hahaha. eh eh laki bina bah. do i look like i care you wanna say what? macam wtfak jak gago hal orang (aroll madah) hahaha. let them, janji bahagia. nak oh? crapping anne crapping. woot baby woot. grrr. stop being BUSY BODY anne okay? pakah kenak mengenak. gila ku tok. maka RINDU. hahaha. this night, my feel like err err err err err err err err err err err err . LOL ! okay, maybe you all can guess whatta the meaning of the image down there. :)







love, though miles keep us apart, our love will never die. if we just belive that this love will last, it will. i promise :)



yang.. Miss you sooo muchh :( when I miss you, sometimes I listen to music just like it's all about you, it's all about you baby. yesterday you ask me something i thought you knew. so i told you with a smile ITS ALL ABOUT YOU ! demmm. miss you lot. tauk sik kau? bongok kau yaaa. ishhh. or look at pictures of you, not to remind me of you but to make me feel as if I'm with you. gehh. it makes me forget the distance and capture hug for you means I need you. a kiss for you means I love you. a call for you means I'm missing you. hmm .minutes slowly go by as the precious thoughts of us being together once again remain in my mind. the comforting images of you takes hold of my soul and through my eyes I visualize the time I had with you before you had to go; taking a part of me with you. i realize I need you so much because I love you. there's no other person I'd rather be with, no other person I'd rather be loved by, no other person I'd rather love or miss than you. FAMILY? ofcourse. they also mean a lot for me. yeah, i put my fams is num 1, friends num 2 and you num 3. hehe. but, you also mean a lot sayang. you. =.= 

p/s : aroll sayang, balit gik. papolah negeri orang ya? aku rindu kau eh bongok ! balit balit balit. haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment