Thursday 3 March 2011

I'm in love with you DOMO KUN


RAWR ! LETS CHECK IT OUT BABEH


OUCH OUCH ! I'M HAPPY LIKE YOU DOMO ! WOW !
p/s : ITS AN ADDICTION :)




Domo happens to be the mascot for the NHK television station based in Japan and was also repeatedly featured on various short films. Domo is described as being “strange” and something that “came out of an egg”. The character is pretty (Not Jennifer Aniston pretty) but definitely pretty. For avid fans of this rather unique and interesting character the manicure would make an awesome addition to their overall appearance. Now all of us would very well be aware of the fact that people who value the aura of anime gadgets and computers and snazzy stuff related with the two wouldn’t normally be very worried about having some fancy lovable character sketched on their nails, but let’s be honest for a second here and re-think, why wouldn’t we want a domo on our nails? Tough question isn’t it?




o-em-ji ! it's very very cute . 
mom, I want this please =,=
me : " mak, mintak duit beli beg tok boleh sik? pakey masok U ka. pakey engkah lappy "
my mom said " kitak ingat kitak nak balit agik sekolah tadika ka nak makey beg gya . buang tabiat miak tok makey benda ya . skalo kali "
me : " aie. orang lain neyda . kmk sorang jak ada bah . mak ahh? " dalam hati aku ( ku lalek apa org tetak aku . janji ku puas aty . hahahaha )
mom said : " kelak nangga lok . macam2 na miak tok . sik sedar dirik dah dara "
me :  " aoklahh mak . boh nangga ajak . belikan "
dalam hati ( sukati aku lah dah dara ka dah tua ka . aku suka bah . bukan aku mintak gelang emas pun .hahahahaha )


demmmmm ! AWESOME kan?
 I WANTTTTTTTTTT !


haha . perei aku . mok juak aku pakey baju besar gitok .
kuatan dah gila gilak . :))

 

I love this wallet very much . I've found it at Midvalley Megamall and The Garden .
sedang survey menyervey harga at the other shopping mall . For sure, I'm gonna look for it :)


wow ! o.O
ada ku suroh cina Kuching design kerusi tok pakey aku lak . shiahhh !


GORGEOUSSSSS ! I will wear it with cardigan :) haha


awww ! I WANT THIS SWEATER MOSTTTTTTTT !


wdfak! It's very amazing . oh gosh !


Seriously, I want this . It's make me errr ya allah cute ada jak .

ya Allah ya Rasul ya Nabi !
subhanallah masyallah.
HAHAHA . 
keluar semuaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !
so funky so cute so so so on lahhh.
It's attracted me. oh I'm addicted with domo . -.-

It’s cute, it’s adorable, and the character is awesome so all of you should definitely get a Domo Kun manicure and honor the Rolling Stones (American Idol anyone?) in your own special way by Painting it Domo.

domo, you have to sleep with me ! okay here ! ^

I want the Domo Kun for my birthday present please . =,= haha
Godness . If I have it, it should sleep with me all night .

I LOVE YOU DOMO KUN !




0 comments:

Post a Comment