Thursday 10 March 2011

sweet 18 ♥ 09 MARCH 2011 HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL :)





 



birthday song versi my mamak Madam Aishah :)

happy birthday to you
happy birthday to yo
happy birthday to
kakak malas
happy birtday to you... ♫ ♫ ♫

hahaha. oh mamak, i laughed too much you know. jaik mamak ya. =,=
HAHAHA. but, without you who I am in this world ma :)

wishes from kiddo : " happy bday hunny ! wahh ! suda 18 kamuya? jangan la bprangai 8 ya? dah besa ya boh kuat manas gik sayang. bekedut muka lak wataaffak =,= ..hehe. oh yeah, kamek suka nangga rupa kitak nektok.. boh ubah rupa kitak pls, stay slim :) cute kitak kedak ya tauk sik? mek sa nak embak tak kawen dah besa lak hahahaha. okay dear lastly from me, ingat sayang ah you're my sayang my dear my darling my baby my queen and my HUNNY BUNNY . love you so much sayang, stay with me and i'll make you happy. happy bday hunny.. may all your wishes come true and may Allah bless you always. sayang kitak " - via Digi Sms. ahaha

actually, ya message bday paling panjang nak aku dapat. sampe aku angol nak baca. haha. sekda bah. nway, thanks much much muchy darling. iloveyouevenmore :)

Thank you very much to ya'll kind words, well wishes thoughts for my birthday are very much appreciated. my wish for you for the very best in all regards..THANKYOU :)  we will just smiling all day long on my birthday hehehe.

to kak weina :) 

kak weina, I'm sorry sorry a lot because i've CURI your pic without your permission :)
hope you dont mind it. hehe
i love this pic. you look so pretty and hot. wow !
'
Dear Ainnulfatihah 'Izni, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Loads of ♥ from us'
this pic was tagged by kak weina on my wall in facebook as my birthday greetings hehe.
well, i love it. damly cute. aww. hehe. 
THANKYOU VERY MUCH MUCHY SISTAHH . :)






p/s : pue, thanks for all your wishes in your blog :)
love it . sorry curi pic ya. hehe :D
hope you don't mind it. thanks again ya babe :))


oh oh oh I can't wait to come back to Kuching eh. know why? aku mok tageh hadiah dr orang. HAHA. aww ! sik sabarrrrrr =.= hehehe

happy birthday to me =)
yes I'm 18 today =)
& thanks for the greeting di facebook.. Really appreciate it. =) LOVE YA .




2 comments:

Azzahara Mansor said...

hahaha..sik malu nk tageh hadiah..hahaha

Anne Weirool :)) said...

aie. mestilah. domo kun kamek !

Post a Comment